Saturday, May 22, 2010

URGENTS at Mobile County (AL) Animal Shelter

Cross Post Like Mad! Mobile County Animal Shelter URGENTS 5/20/10

I am a female, black and white Labrador Retriever mix.
The shelter staff think I am about 2 years and 1 month old.
I have been at the shelter since Apr 20, 2010
and my time is up.
Please save me!!!





My name is BABY. I am a female, tan Labrador Retriever mix.
The shelter staff think I am about 1 year and 1 month old.
I have been at the shelter since Apr 19, 2010
and my time is up.
Please save me!!!







My name is JESSIE. I am a female, brown brindle Golden Retriever mix.
The shelter staff think I am about 2 years and 7 months old.
I have been at the shelter since Apr 16, 2010
and my time is up.
Please save me!!!




The shelter never named me. I am a female, black and white Border Collie mix. The shelter staff think I am about 1 year and 1 month old.
I have been at the shelter since Apr 14, 2010 and my time is up.Please save me!!!





The shelter never named me. I am a female, black and white Bernese Mountain Dog mix. The shelter staff think I am about 2 years and 1 month old. I have been at the shelter since Apr 13, 2010 and my time is up.
Please save me!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment